Jacksonville JetPort Services and Amenities
Our FBO Services
We take pride in our culture of courteous and efficient service. Our line service department is professional and friendly whether fueling aircraft, greeting passengers, helping with luggage, offering transportation services, moving aircraft, picking up special deliveries or filling any number of special requests. They will make you smile.
7AM Monday through 10PM Saturday (24 hours)
Sunday 7AM until 10PM
Holidays 7AM until 9PM
Line Service: On-Call 24 Hours a Day (call-out fee applies on holidays and after hours)
No Landing Fees
Nothing is worse than landing at an airport and then seeing a mountain of fees added to your bill. Landing fees, security fees, carbon offset fees (probably someday) and other surprise fees…. Well, we don’t like surprises either so at the Jacksonville JetPort, we want to be up front about how much it is going to cost to land at Cecil. Let’s see….
- Landing fees: none
- Ramp fees: really low and waived with a minimum fuel purchase ($15 or 20 gals for piston single;$20 or 25 gals for piston twin and even a super-midsize jet is $125 or 250 gallons)
- Parking fees: free for the first night and then way less than any other major airports in the area (same prices as above)
- Nominal fees for special services like lavs, potable water or GPU.
- If you want the actual low costs for other aircraft, just give us a call.
Did anyone mention the Cheap Fuel?
- And we accept almost every contract fuel card including CAA too!
- Tie down
- Overnight ramp space from Cessna 152 to BBJ….or C-5, A380, you name it!
- GPU/Power Carts
- Air starts (Huffers)
- Lavatory cart service
- Potable water available
- New Hangar
Jacksonville JetPort participates in the Shell AeroClass US Rewards Program
Crew and Passenger Amenities
Passengers can make themselves at home in our main lounge, conduct business from our conference rooms, or get a quick pick me up in our fully equipped kitchen with vending available. Pilots will enjoy their own crew lounge with satellite TV, wireless internet and oversized recliners.
- Rental cars from Enterprise and Hertz (Hertz Gold members only)
- Chauffeured transportation by Ana’s Limousine
- Catering available through Just for Jets Catering or Panera Bread at (904) 771-7191
- Golf at local golf course (clubs available at Jacksonville JetPort) – Now FREE golf available at the airport (minimum fuel purchase req’d)
- Full service gym and indoor Olympic pool only a few minutes away – FREE for crew enjoyment! Here is more information about the Cecil Recreation Complex!
- Crew lounge
- Conference room (available with reservation)
- Courtesy crew car (for use up to 2 hours)
- Flight planning room with WSI PilotBrief Optima web-based weather
- Really High-Speed WiFi Internet Access (none of that DSL stuff!)
- Computer Workstations
- Color Printers with paper!
- Fax Machines
- Cell phone and iPad charging stations (two of them!)
- Showers with toiletries & towels right in the FBO
- Coffee, ice and popcorn
What Our Clients Say
This FBO is top notch. I made several calls to them about my trip. On my first call I spoke with a gentleman that said they refer to him as ASTRO. I explained I would be getting in late, he said no problem and gave me his cell number to call when I arrived. I called the FBO on my day of arrival and spoke with Rusty. I explained we wouldn’t be in until 2:00am again he said no problem that he would wait for me to arrive no need to call ASTRO. Due to weather we got there at 3:00am. He met us on the ramp with a smile.
For a FBO to close at 9:00pm and have two of their employees to offer to wait for us was beyond great customer service. This was my third visit to this FBO and have always had great service from everyone including the tower.
I used JaxJet for a weekend reunion in Jacksonville. Couldn’t ask for a better experience. I sent an email asking for details of charges for my planned stay. Got a phone call back within 5 minutes! (I also emailed the other FBOs in town, including at JAX and received email replies) Cecil was my choice and I have no regrets.
Came down the East coast w/ VFR Flight Following and the trip through the airspace and terminal area was excellent. Easy in, Easy out, no complaints. Prices and costs exactly as promised. Seems none of the hotels downtown run a shuttle to any airport, not even JAX so unless you are renting a car or have someone in the area to pick you up, it’s a hefty cab ride.
Had a great experience with the staff at KVQQ! We landed late on a Friday as an alternate and had never visited before. Staff at the Boeing hangars and JetPort was courteous and accommodating after a long flight, with tired kids aboard, from Virginia with strong headwinds.
We parked for the week, filled up and made an uneventful trip home thanks to the professionalism of the JetPort crew. Fuel and parking were a little more expensive, but was worth the price for the extra attention we were afforded.